Monday, August 24, 2009

I had a wonderful weekend with my fiance. We hadn't had a weekend to ourselves in a while so it was nice. I have lots of appointments this week so traveling for those is going to be lots of fun.

The first one is tomorrow for my three month check up after lasik surgery. Its with a different surgeon since the surgeon who did my surgery has moved to a different practice. I am not really looking forward to it but the new doctor will not be doing anything significant besides looking at my eyes so hopefully everything will go ok. This appointment is in Durham so I get to drive home before hand so my mom can go with me.

Still looking for a job today wasn't a good day because I couldn't find any
jobs to apply for. Hopefully I will find something soon not being able to work is driving me stir crazy. I'm not a social person but I liked seeing and communicating with people on a daily basis.

Hopefully this week will go well and by next monday we should have our marriage license :)

No comments:

Post a Comment