Monday, August 24, 2009

Ender in Exile by Orson Scott Card

This is something new I am going to try by writing a small review of the books I read as I finish them to help me keep track and remember my thoughts on the book. Hopefully the more I do this the more interesting these will be.

I just finished this weekend Ender in Exile by Orson Scott Card. It is a direct sequel of Ender's Game which I read about a year ago and really enjoyed. This book had a good story and kept me in it and enjoyed the entire story. There were no slow points that made me put the book down for a long length of time. The story wasn't very predictable which I liked.

I like these kinds of books because they are a really easy read and I don't have to think and process what the author is trying to tell me just soak up all the details that are provided and fill in the ones that are not and just follow the story as it goes.

It was a good book and hopefully I'll get to read more of both his Ender and Bean series as I can get them from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment